The engineering team at 128 Technology is looking for a Software Engineer Intern focusing on developing highly scalable distributed networked applications. We are looking for extremely motivated engineers who can work collaboratively to help build carrier-grade networking infrastructure.
- Design and develop large-scale, distributed systems and services.
- Develop scalable real time, fault tolerant, high throughput message and event driven services.
- Working on a Node.js web server that powers our UI and API.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering expected.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving and complex analysis.
- Competency working with multi-threaded development.
- Ability to deliver clean, modular code quickly and efficiently.
- Prior software development internship experience.
- Understanding of IP networking and socket-based programming.
- Sense of humor.