Do you want to solve complex problems and build systems that will change the Internet? Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to work with a world-class team of engineers? Do you have what it takes?
The engineering team at 128 Technology is looking for a software engineer focusing on developing a highly scalable distributed networked applications. We are looking for extremely motivated engineers who can work collaboratively to help build carrier-grade networking infrastructure.
- Design and develop large-scale, distributed systems and services
- Develop robust data storage solutions around NoSQL databases
- Develop scalable real time, fault tolerant, high throughput message and event driven services
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
- 5 - 7+ years of experience developing large-scale software systems
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Thorough understanding of IP networking and socket-based programming
- High degree of competency working with multi-threaded development
- Excellent C++ developer and debugging skills
- Ability to deliver clean, modular code quickly and efficiently
- Experience developing on Linux OS
- Experience with Agile development process
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Working experience with C++11/14
- Familiarity with networking and or routing protocols
- Familiarity with Linux networking functions
- Good sense of humor.